The address of our website: www.sportjanne.com
- What personal data we collect and process when you visit our website sportjanne.com;
- How we use your personal data;
- How and for how long we store your personal data;
- To whom will we eventually disclose your personal data;
- What are your rights as a data subject and how can you exercise them?
PERSONAL DATA ADMINISTRATOR
Administrator of your personal data is “Sportjanne Ltd
PRINCIPLES ON WHICH SPORTJANNE COLLECTS AND PROCESS PERSONAL DATA
Personal data in SPORTJANNE are collected and processed on the basis of the principle of:
- good faith and
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT AND PROCESS
Personal data is the information through which an individual can be identified. Such information is, for example, your name, PIN, address, telephone number, payment details, your passwords for accessing our website and the like. Data that cannot be directly or in combination with other data related to your true identity is not considered personal data.
SPORJANNE collects and processes all personal data in accordance with the laws for personal data protection applicable in Bulgaria and the European Union.
Every time you contact us or visit our website, you provide us with your personal data. In order to be able to use the services we provide, we must collect and process your personal data. SPORTJANNE collects and processes the minimum necessary amount of personal data in order to be able to provide its services and so that its users can feel confident that the collected personal data will be protected to the maximum extent.
We collect and process the following personal data:
- When you visit our website, the connection data of the computer that connects to our site, the web pages you visit on our site, the date and duration of the visit, the data to identify the type of browser used are temporarily stored and stored for security purposes. and operating system;
- When you contact us by phone, calls are recorded and stored temporarily, for security purposes and to improve the quality of our service;
- When we receive your inquiry through one of our contact forms, we will use the contact details provided to us to contact you and provide the information or assistance you need;
- The use of certain functionalities on the SPORTJANNE website requires registration or a password for access.
- Upon registration you provide us with your personal data: names, e-mail address, telephone;
- We collect and process a history of your visits to the website for statistical and marketing analysis purposes;
- Certain part of the data that the CONTRACTING AUTHORITY provides to the CONTRACTOR may be provided to state, municipal or judicial authorities, when the applicable legislation provides for this or on the basis of an act of a body authorized to authorize and / or request personal data from the CONTRACTOR.
FOR WHAT PURPOSE DO WE COLLECT AND PROCESS PERSONAL DATA
We will only collect and process your personal data if we have a legal basis for doing so. The legal basis will depend on the reasons why we collect and need to use your data. In most cases, we will need to process your data in order to provide the services that are part of our business and that you wish to receive.
We may also process your personal data for one or more of the following reasons:
- To comply with a legal obligation (eg to comply with the requirements for accounting and tax legislation under the LCA, VAT, CITA, etc.);
- You have given us consent to use your personal data (eg for marketing purposes), incl. use your email address to send you information about our current services. We will only do this if you give us your consent to send you this information periodically by email, text message, telephone or in any of these ways. Your consent is voluntary and we will not deny you our services if you do not provide it to us.
You can withdraw your consent to receive marketing information from us at any time by writing to us in any way convenient for you: by letter by e-mail or by submitting a written request to the office of SPORJANNE
PERSONAL DATA OF THIRD PARTIES
We process and use only data that you have provided to us voluntarily, and we rely on the fact that this data is owned and provided by you lawfully.
This means that each user is responsible for not providing SPORTJANNE data to third parties in violation of their rights, as SPORTJANNE does not have access to these persons and has no practical ability to control whether the personal data provided to third parties is carried out. with their knowledge or consent given in accordance with legal requirements.
Therefore, each person bears unlimited personal liability if he provides us with data to a third party without his knowledge or without his consent in accordance with the requirements of applicable data protection law, regardless of the type of data or the reasons for which provide: names, telephone, e-mail address, address of receipt or delivery of the shipment and any others.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND SUBCONTRACTORS
SPORTJANNE does not share, sell, provide or otherwise distribute your personal data to third parties and will not do so in the future, unless required by law, unless required for the purposes of a contract between you and SPORTJANNE or if you have not given your explicit consent.
Your data may be provided to our suppliers in connection with the performance of legal obligations, the exercise of rights or performance of obligations under contractual relations with you and / or the protection of a legitimate interest, such as, but not limited to, persons providing accounting or legal, or others.
Separately in certain cases, SPORTJANNE may engage subcontractors, through which it provides additional security of your data and which at some point may have access to the systems and databases of SPORTJANNE, including: for maintenance and protection of infrastructures and servers.
We would like to point out that all our subcontractors are engaged after careful selection and after checking your ability to provide protection of personal data. They perform processing only on the basis of our explicit instructions and instructions.
TERM OF STORAGE AND DELETION OF DATA
We will not store your data for longer than necessary to achieve the purposes for which we process it. In order to determine the appropriate retention period, we take into account the amount, nature and sensitivity of personal data, the purposes for which we process them, and whether we can achieve these purposes by other means.
The period of storage of personal data depends on the statutory storage period and cannot be longer. For example, when your personal data is contained in accounting documents on paper or technical media, which may be required by SPORTJANNE on a legal basis for the needs of tax control, the period of storage of these personal data will be 10 years from January 1 of the year following the year in which they were collected.
Your personal data provided during your registration on the SPORTJANNE website is stored and processed for the period of registration until you request to be deregistered and your account deleted.
Your personal data provided in connection with the service used by you on SPORTJANNE are stored for the period for which you can file claims against us and we can exercise our right to protection.
Your personal data provided through any of our contact forms, including incomplete registration on the website of SPORTJANNE, are stored for a period of 6 months for security purposes and to facilitate subsequent communication with the user, if there is no reason to apply for a longer period.
When you consent to the use of your personal data for marketing purposes, we store and process this personal data until your consent is withdrawn.
If the reason on which we store your personal data ceases to exist (for example, if we cease to have a legitimate interest in storing your personal data, if the statutory period for storing your personal data has expired or if you have withdrawn your consent to store your personal data) we will delete or destroy in a safe way.
SPORTJANNE has taken the necessary technical and organizational measures to protect personal data from unauthorized processing (accidental or illegal destruction, accidental loss or alteration, illegal disclosure or access, unauthorized modification or dissemination, as well as from all other illegal forms of personal processing). data).
YOUR RIGHTS AS A SUBJECT OF PERSONAL DATA
As a data subject, you have:
- the right to know whether we hold your personal data, what data we hold and why we hold it;
right of access to your personal data, which allows you to receive a copy of your personal data and check whether we process them in the manner prescribed by law.
- the right to object, which allows you to object to the processing of your personal data if you invoke a legitimate interest (or the interests of a third party) and something in your specific situation causes you to object to the processing for that reason. You also have the right to object if we process your personal data for direct marketing purposes, as well as to object in cases against automatic decision-making, including profiling, ie not to be subject to any automated decision-making by us through your personal data or profiling;
- right to data portability, which allows you to request data in electronic and structured form to you or another person. This allows you to take your data from us in a suitable electronic format and transfer it to another person in a suitable electronic format;
- the right to correct or supplement inaccurate or incomplete data, which allows you to request correction of your personal data. This allows you to correct any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you;
- the right to request a restriction on the processing of your personal data. This allows you to ask us to stop processing your personal information if, for example, you wish to establish its accuracy or the reason for its processing;
- the right to request the deletion of your personal data, which allows you to ask us to delete or remove personal data if there is no good reason to continue processing them;
- right of withdrawal of consent. In cases where you have consented to the collection, processing and transfer of your personal data for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw your consent to this particular type of processing at any time. Once we have been notified that you have withdrawn your consent, we will stop processing your information for the purpose or purposes with which you originally agreed, unless there is another good reason to do so by law;
- right to protection.
If you want to exercise any of these rights, you need to send a request to SPORTJANNE. In order to be able to provide you with full assistance, you will need to provide us with accurate information about you and specify your request.
No fees are due to exercise any of these rights. However, please note that where your requests are manifestly unfounded or excessive, in particular because of their recurrence and / or the exercise of significant costs, we may:
1.charge a fee, taking into account the administrative costs of providing the information or communication or taking the requested action, or
2. to refuse to take action on the request.
We will use reasonable efforts to comply with your request within 30 days of receiving your request. If necessary, this period may be extended by a further two months, taking into account the complexity and number of requests.
We may ask you for specific information to help us verify your identity and respect your right to access information (or any of your other rights). This is an appropriate additional security measure to ensure that your personal data is not disclosed to persons who are not entitled to receive it.
CHANGES TO PERSONAL DATA RULES
In case you believe that your rights in relation to your personal data have been violated, you have the right to file a complaint to the supervisory body of Bulgaria, which is the Commission for Personal Data Protection. More information can be found at: www.cpdp.bg.